How to Treat Bed Bug Bites
Get rid of bed bugs yourself can be started with several simple ways. First of all, you need to clean up all things that may be the place for those bugs hide. The complete steps to clean the residue of the bed bugs will be explained down below.
The Bed Bugs Treatments
Get rid of bed bugs fast will require the help from chemical substance. Most of the chemical substances are not safe for bedding use even though there are a few of them that will let you to use it in your bedroom.
Ways to Keep the Bed Bugs Away
Here I have several ways to treat the bugs.
- Clean all beddings, clothing, curtains, sheets, and linens then put them in the hot water. You have to dry them completely because the bugs cannot survive in hot temp.
- The stiff brush will be helpful to scrub your mattress in order to clean the eggs as well as the bedbugs from your mattress.
- After that you can vacuum your bed as well as the area around the bed. Do not forget to put the junk from the vacuum cleaner in the plastic and immediately throw it outside.
- Seal the crack if you find the peeled wallpaper.
- Clutter is not good because the bugs love hiding there.
- Extermination for bed bugs can be the best way to kill them all and clean up the residue.
Home Remedies for Bed Bug Bites
If you get bitten by the bugs, it is better to wash the infected area using antiseptic so it will not cause any serious effect on your body. And then you can put some ice cube on the bitten area. You need to leave it for about 10 minutes.
Lemon juice will be also useful to treat the bug bites. Use a cotton ball to dab it on the affected skin and let it dry itself to get rid of bed bug bites.
We hope this information helpful for you. Otherwise, if you have any useful information on “How to Treat Bed Bug Bites”, you can write it in the comment form below.